Woodman
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens
Receivertyp: TechniSat DIGIT ISIO STC+

AW: INFplus

Beitrag von Woodman » Do 7. Nov 2013, 15:07

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:@Woodman,

1. What are you trying to achieve?

Sometimes it gives multiple seasons in one recording and I want to archive this on a DVD so I need the information for all seasons (series).
DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:2.That is correct.

Unfortunately, in Australia our MPG recordings do not contain EPG data, only audio, video and subtitles....
Oh, thats to bad, the .rec file is the original TS. So for my purposes I can use TFInfo to extract all EPG information.
Thank you for your attention. :D
Keep :D
Horst
TechniSat DIGIT ISIO STC+
TMS SRP-2410 (2 TB) ein SAT-Kabel (Durchschleifbetrieb)
TAPs: TapToDate, ShutDown, SmartEPGTMS, TMSCommander, TMSRemote, TMSTelnetd, TimeShiftSaver, Blackbar

TF5000PVRt

ameise999
Vollzeit-Guru
Vollzeit-Guru
Receivertyp: SRP-2100,
SRP2401 ECO,
SRP2401 CI+
Receiverfirmware: 25.01.13,

Beitrag von ameise999 » Do 7. Nov 2013, 17:58

hao,

da mein engisch leider nicht sehr gut ist, was ändert sich mit der neuen version?
über t2date ist noch nichts verfügbar.

kleie info wäre nett.

gruss
i
Hardware: SRP2401-ECO, 500GB/FW 03. 2015, CI+ Sky, SRP2401 CI+,
Pana TH42PV60EH, Pana TX-55VT30, Yamaha YSP-1100, Harmony 785/900, POPCORN A100
AUTO-START: AutoMove, SmartEpg, RebuildNAV & RecCopy, FastSkip, dbfITMSArchive, BackupSettings, Screensaver, SmartDecrypter, AutoPin
ProgrammFiles: HDDInfo,TMSCommander, IQchanel, FirmwareTMS.dat, TAP2Date, SystemReport TAP, RoboChannel,
WebControl, BackgroundCopy, ChannelListSaver, Lost & Foound

Twilight
Zauberküchencheflehrling mit extra Butter
Receivertyp: 1 x SRP 2100(TMS) TFIR und .1 x SRP 2410 M

Beitrag von Twilight » Do 7. Nov 2013, 19:22

es gibt keine neue version ;)

twilight

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 05:07

I have uploaded a version 1.1 Alpha 4 of INFplus for anyone who wishes to test it.

Additional features:
  • Option to automatically "Prepare for Archive" when a recording stops.
  • Option to hide the recording thumbnails when the INFplus screen is displayed.
  • Improved interaction with TMA1.
  • Detect and forbid TMA1 and auto-archive when INFplus is displayed on screen. Please note: If a recording ends whilst INFplus is displayed, auto-archive WILL NOT be performed.
This is not a full release. The TAP and LNG files need to be manually copied over an existing full installation from TAPtoDate. The 2 new options are OFF by default and need to be enabled if they are required. Once I have finished the integration work with TMA1, I will issue a formal release via TAPtoDate.

Although I have done some testing, that testing was not exhaustive so there still may be critical bugs, hence the "Alpha" status of this version. Proceed with care.

At the moment, I have to disable external operations when INFplus is displayed on screen to protect the integrity of the data displayed on screen. This is due to the internal operation of the TAP and would involve some significant revisions in the code to resolve.

FilmFan
Besenstifter

<div title=Anheizersympathisant>Besenstifter</div>

Beitrag von FilmFan » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 14:38

Twilight hat geschrieben:es gibt keine neue version ;)

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:I have uploaded a version 1.1 Alpha 4 of INFplus for anyone who wishes to test it.

:D ;)
Das Kennwort für die Einstellungen bei den SRP/CRP-Modellen lautet 2010.
Topfield SRP-2401CI+ mit HD+ (HD01/HD02)
Topfield SRP-2410M mit AlphaCrypt Light
Topfield CRP-2401CI+ mit AlphaCrypt Light 1.16 (K09) und 1.18 (D01 und D02)
AutoStart: IQTuner, PowerRestore, RemoteSwitch, RescueRecs, TMSRemote, TMSTimer
Topfield TF5200PVRc (R.I.P.)

Twilight
Receivertyp: 1 x SRP 2100(TMS) TFIR und .1 x SRP 2410 M

Beitrag von Twilight » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 15:02

klar...in die zukunft hätte ich auch schaun solln :D

twilight

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 24. Nov 2013, 11:17

I think that I have discovered a small problem that means that the auto-archive function is not always performed.

It appears that if the PVR comes out of standby to make a recording and then returns to standby after the recording has finished, there is a strong probability that auto-archiving will not occur because the PVR will have shut-down before INFplus can detect that the recording has ended and perform the archiving.

I need to do some more testing. Units running 24x7 should not have this problem.

Has anyone else seen this occur?

Woodman
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens
Receivertyp: TechniSat DIGIT ISIO STC+

Beitrag von Woodman » Di 26. Nov 2013, 15:12

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:I think that I have discovered a small problem that means that the auto-archive function is not always performed.

It appears that if the PVR comes out of standby to make a recording and then returns to standby after the recording has finished, there is a strong probability that auto-archiving will not occur because the PVR will have shut-down before INFplus can detect that the recording has ended and perform the archiving.

I need to do some more testing. Units running 24x7 should not have this problem.

Has anyone else seen this occur?
I'm using the version before 1.1 Alpha 4 and all is OK. That means: all information to the current record is stored. :hello:
Keep :D
Horst
TechniSat DIGIT ISIO STC+
TMS SRP-2410 (2 TB) ein SAT-Kabel (Durchschleifbetrieb)
TAPs: TapToDate, ShutDown, SmartEPGTMS, TMSCommander, TMSRemote, TMSTelnetd, TimeShiftSaver, Blackbar

TF5000PVRt

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Mo 27. Jan 2014, 05:21

It has recently come to my attention that INFplus may not be calculating jumps properly on all European models. Has anyone noticed this phenomenon? The jump accuracy should probably get worse the closer to the end of a recording that the programme occurs.

I need some volumeters to run this new version and post some information from their log files please. Ideally, I would like to test on European free-to-air, cable and satellite models.

I have posted INFplus version 1.1 Alpha 8.

To test:

1) Download and manually install this version.
2) Set logging to detailed.
For multiple recordings, both HD & SD if you can:
3) Start playback.
4) Display INFplus.
5) Jump near to the last programme in the recording.
Repeat for multiple recordings.
6) Copy "/ProgramFiles/Settings/INFplus/Logs/INFplus.log to your computer." You can just post the log to the forum. If you like, you could use a text editor and search for "bytes, block factor" and just post the "block factor"s that you have to the forum.
7) Return logging to the original setting, usually "None".

When you post your response to the forum, please let me know if you have a free-to-air, cable or satellite model.

Any help would be appreciated.

In additional to the extra logging data described above, version 1.1 Alpha 8 has the following changes:

1) Increased stability interacting with TMA1.
2) Ability to unload/reload the TAP multiple times without freezing the PVR.
3) Under certain circumstances, the auto-archive will not work when a timer recording finishes and the PVR powers-off prior to a polling cycle. At start-up, this new version will test for flagged recordings that have not been prepared for archiving and prepare them.

I plan to release a new version on TAPToDate at roughly the same time that TMA1 makes its TAPToDate debut.

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Receivertyp: 2 x TF 2401 CI+, 2100, 5200 C, VU+ Ultimo 4K
Receiverfirmware: SRP-Serie: die neueste, 5k: Jan 07 PTU, VU+ VTi 15.0

Beitrag von macfan » Mo 27. Jan 2014, 08:13

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:I have posted INFplus version 1.1 Alpha 8.

File not found.

Gruß, Horst

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Mo 27. Jan 2014, 09:01

macfan hat geschrieben:File not found.

Sorry, there was an extra space. Try again.

Bernhard75045
IAfSNBSFBaansGwPukgS

<div title=Inverser Analogzieher, feststellender SAT Newbie, Board-Status-Fälscher, Boardmaulwurf, angeblinzelt anheizender nicht schweigender Gemeinheitenfanazubi, wandelbarer Philosophierer und kein großer Salatfreund>IAfSNBSFBaansGwPukgS</div>
Receivertyp: SRP 2401 CI+ (ohne CI+)
Receiverfirmware: SRP: Feb.1.2013

Beitrag von Bernhard75045 » Di 15. Apr 2014, 09:22

Da mein Englisch weniger gut ist (und dieser Thread großteils in Englisch geführt wurde) kann sein, dass ich hier eine Frage stelle, die schon beantwortet wurde. Sollte das der Fall sein. Sorry.

Jedenfalls meine Frage:
Wie weise ich einer Aufnahme die gewünschten erweiterten Infos aus InfPlus "direkt" zu, also so, dass durch einfaches Drücken der I-Taste ausschließlich diese angezeigt werden?

Und:
Kann man diese Infos auch "nachträglich" zuweisen (soll heißen; aus bspw. anderen Aufnahmen)?

Zur Erklärung:
Ich nutze TMS-A und InfPlus.
Wenn ich im Archiv eine Filmdatei auswähle und die Info-Taste etwas länger drücke werden mir diese Infos angezeigt; in aller Regel sind dann die mittleren Angaben die, die zum eigentlichen Film passen.
Wie gesagt: In der Regel.

Aber keine Regel ohne Ausnahme.

Ich hab gestern Abend eine Doppelfolge von "Insp. Barn." aufgenommen. Ich hab zwar in Smart-EPG angegeben, dass ich bei Doppelfolgen trotzdem lieber einzelne Aufnahmen wollte, aber aus irgendwelchen Gründen hat das leider nicht geklappt.

Also habich dieDoppelaufnahme heute per MC geteilt und die jew. passenden Filmelemente als neue Datei gespeichert.
Offensichtlich gehen dabei die InfPlus-Infos verloren. Denn:

Im ungeschnittenen File wurde mir als "normale" Info die des zweiten Films angezeigt.
Per InfPlus-Funktion aufgerufen wurde hier diese auch als die 2., also die "mittleren" Infos angezeigt. Soweit also "ganz normal", auch, dass mir der Titel der 2. Sendung als Gesamt-Titel angezeigt wurde, kann ich noch irgendwie nachvollziehen (liegt vielleicht auch daran, dass ich diesmal KEINEN Vorlauf einprogrammiert hatte, da dis zu Überschneidungen geführt hätte).

Jedenfalls habe ich nun 2 neue Files, die beide ausschließlich die erw. Infos des zweiten Teils zeigen, die anderen sind nicht mehr aufrufbar.

Ich hab mal das "Reststück" der Aufnahme (bestehend eigentlich nur aus wenigen Sekunden "Vorlauf" und dem Nachlauf, dafür aber mit allen gewünschten erweiterten Infos von InfPlus) noch im Archiv; für alle Fälle.
Na denn Prost!
Gruß, Bernhard

Liebe geht durch den Magen, Fernsehen durch'n Topf...
---
...per XStart: PowerRestore, SmartEPG, TMS-Arch., InfPlus, FastSkip, TiShi-Saver, InfoTools
...bei Bedarf: TMSCom.; MovieCutter; RebNav; HDDInfo; TapToDate;
KEIN CI+! Kein Pay-TV!

Hobbys: Tippfehler fabrizieren, Rächtschraiprekeln icknorieren, Fettnäpfchen suchen...
Helps: TopfWiki

Jeder Tag ohne Lächeln für deine Mitmenschen ist ein verlorener Tag.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Di 15. Apr 2014, 12:10

[quote="Bernhard75045"]Da mein Englisch weniger gut ist (und dieser Thread großteils in Englisch geführt wurde) kann sein, dass ich hier eine Frage stelle, die schon beantwortet wurde. Sollte das der Fall sein. Sorry.[/quote]
No need to apologise for posting in German, this is a European forum. My German skills are very bad so I need to respond in English.

Unfortunately, the online translation tools that I use were not able to provide a sensible translation of your request. I will need one of the German-speaking forum members identify the important bits.

Some things that I think may help:

In TMSArchive, if you set the INFplus key to "Info", then you do not need to do a long press to display INFplus, a normal press of "Info" will display INFplus and a long press will call the standard TMSArchive info screen. The standard TMSArchive info screen will always sho if there is no INFplus data.

If you have used MovieCutter to cut a recording, then the results with INFplus will be unpredictable.

There is currently no way to copy INFplus data between recordings or into the standard Topfield "INF" data file. You can "Prepare for archive / Archivieren vorb.", but that just allows the INFplus data to be copied to an external drive, it does not copy data between recordings.

Bernhard75045
IAfSNBSFBaansGwPukgS

<div title=Inverser Analogzieher, feststellender SAT Newbie, Board-Status-Fälscher, Boardmaulwurf, angeblinzelt anheizender nicht schweigender Gemeinheitenfanazubi, wandelbarer Philosophierer und kein großer Salatfreund>IAfSNBSFBaansGwPukgS</div>

Beitrag von Bernhard75045 » Di 15. Apr 2014, 13:41

Thanks for the reply.

I think I got as far understood what you said.
Too bad that you can not save the InfPlus information as a permanent "normal" info, but that's not really bad.

Slightly more it disappoints me that you can not subsequently assign a file the information.

But you can not have everything.

So, this answer I've ever written and translated by Goggle in German. If the translation exactly looks like in inverse case, I hope you enjoy reading! :D

Danke für die Antwort.
Ich denke, ich hab soweit verstanden, was du gesagt hast.
Schade, dass man die InfPlus-Infos nicht als dauerhafte "normale" Infos speichern kann, aber das ist ja nicht wirklich schlimm.

Etwas mehr enttäuscht es mich, dass man die Infos nicht nachträglich einer Datei zuordnen kann.

Aber man kann ja nicht alles haben.

So, diese Antwort hab ich mal in Deutsch geschrieben und per Goggle übersetzen lassen. Falls die Übersetzung genau so ausschaut wie in umgekehrtem Fall wünsche ich viel Vergnügen beim Lesen!
Na denn Prost!
Gruß, Bernhard

---
...per XStart: PowerRestore, SmartEPG, TMS-Arch., InfPlus, FastSkip, TiShi-Saver, InfoTools
KEIN CI+! Kein Pay-TV!

Hobbys: Tippfehler fabrizieren, Rächtschraiprekeln icknorieren, Fettnäpfchen suchen...

Wolfman
Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware
<span title=Stets unschuldige(r) Anheizergeselle(in)>Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware</span>
Receivertyp: SRP2410M, SRP 2410,Reserve 2410 M SE,Halde TMS,TF5500,TF6000
Receiverfirmware: s. Sig

Beitrag von Wolfman » Di 15. Apr 2014, 16:26

OT:

scheinbar klappt das Übersetzen deutsch - englisch besser als andersrum ;)

SRP 2410M FW 10.01.2013 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, SmartFiler_TMS, lost+found, SmartDecrypter, TMSRemote
TMS , 2410 M SE stille Reserve
SRP 2410 FW 02/13 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, dbFit, SmartFiler_TMS
Der Fehler sitzt zwar meist vor dem Bildschirm, aber
Bitte nicht alles, was ich verzapfe tierisch ernst nehmen :o

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Mi 16. Apr 2014, 23:12

In light of Bernhard's recent questions and some comments posted on the SmartEPG wishlist thread, I am thinking about a new feature for INFplus.

Prior to playback, the problem seems to be that the PVR saves details for the wrong EPG event into the INF on occasion (this was actually one of the motivations for writing INFplus) and any TAP/Firmware function that uses the standard INF also gets the wrong EPG event. The logical step would be for INFplus to update the INF with the correct EPG information, but which EPG event is the correct one?

I can think of 4 modes that could be used as options:
  1. Manually (Set the INF event to be the one currently highlighted in the INFplus window)
  2. Automatically, using the first whole EPG event.
  3. Automatically, using the last whole EPG event. (But I think this is what the PVR does anyway).
  4. Automatically, writing a summary of all of the whole EPG events captured in the recording into the INF description.
There is also a possibility that I could try and automatically match the recording file name to an EPG event captured by INFplus and use that one, but this would be far more difficult and prone to error.

This enhancement would probably have to be scheduled for after I have finished working on TMA1, TMSServer and TMSClient.

In some ways, this would reduce the need to use the INFplus screen to look at the EPG events, but if this would be more helpful, then I will consider it.

One last option may also to provide an alternate activation key for when playback is in progress. INFplus will normally activate during playback if "Info" is pressed. But if another TAP intercepts "Info" then INFplus is not activated. "Info" was the logical choice, but as an alternative, I could code for a secondary user-defined activation code that is not intercepted by another TAP.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Isarwolf
Vielantworter
Vielantworter
Receivertyp: TF5200PVRC 08.12.2006
CRP 2401 C+ 21.05.2011
CRP 2401 C+ 24.02.2017
Receiverfirmware: TF5200 01.12.2006
CRP 2401 C+ 42031_2012Sept14

Beitrag von Isarwolf » Do 17. Apr 2014, 09:54

[quote="DeltaMikeCharlie"]One last option may also to provide an alternate activation key for when playback is in progress. INFplus will normally activate during playback if "Info" is pressed. But if another TAP intercepts "Info" then INFplus is not activated. "Info" was the logical choice, but as an alternative, I could code for a secondary user-defined activation code that is not intercepted by another TAP.

Any thoughts or opinions?[/quote]

It would be very nice to activate another key. Although i have no key free in the moment.
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

Greetings

Isarwolf
CRP-2401CI+: Autostart: 'TimerDiags V3.4g' 'AutoExtender' 'SmartEPG_TMS V7.0e' 'Automove V2.1 Beta 3' 'BetterVideoText V0.33' 'FastSkip TMS 3.7' 'INFplus 1.2 Beta 3' 'Liza V1.6' 'QStart 1.2' 'RebuildNAV/RecCopy V5.3' 'SmartFiler_TMS 3.0' 'TMSDisplay V2.3a' 'TMSRemote V4.1' 'Webcontrol 2.0' 'lost+found V2.0'
TF5200: | iTina 1.04 L3 | Improbox t3 a.5 | Filer 2.30 |

Bernhard75045
IAfSNBSFBaansGwPukgS

Beitrag von Bernhard75045 » Do 17. Apr 2014, 10:42

Sorry, aber diesmal hab ich leider zu wenig verstanden, um mitreden zu können. :o
Die Google-Übersetzung hilft leider auch nicht weiter, bringt eher noch mehr Verwirrung. Ich weiß nur, dass sich DMC Überlegungen zu neuen Funktionen macht.
Vielleicht kann ja ein User mit besseren Sprachkenntnissen das Wesentliche zusammenfassen... :angel:

Sorry, but this time I've unfortunately seen too little to be able to talk to. :o
Unfortunately, the Google translation will not help either, brings rather more confusion. I only know that makes DMC consideration of new features.
Maybe a user can even combine with better language skills is essential ...
:angel:
(This is a Google translation)
Na denn Prost!
Gruß, Bernhard

---
KEIN CI+! Kein Pay-TV!

camello
Topfversteher
Topfversteher
Receivertyp: CRP-2401 Ci+
Receiverfirmware: Version 1.03.02 vom 28.2.2014

Beitrag von camello » Do 17. Apr 2014, 11:29

If SE would support INF+ we wouldn't need an alternate activation key.
Installierte TAPs: Automove, dbfit, Fastskip, RbN/RecCopy, SmartEPG, TMSArchive, TMSCommander, TMSRemote

Antworten

Zurück zu „SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich“