TAPs für die SRP- und CRP-Serie
Twilight
Zauberküchencheflehrling mit extra Butter
Receivertyp: 1 x SRP 2100(TMS) TFIR und .1 x SRP 2410 M

AW: NFS Server for PVR

Beitrag von Twilight » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 07:10

fine thanks!

it would be nice to have an extra setup tap so that it is possible to start the setup without an extra tap :rolleyes:

twilight

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 08:35

[quote="Twilight"]it would be nice to have an extra setup tap so that it is possible to start the setup without an extra tap[/quote]Are you saying that you would prefer TMSServer to have its own activation key and not depend upon TMSCommander?

If so, what key would you like to be the default? (It would have to be configurable)

Twilight
Receivertyp: 1 x SRP 2100(TMS) TFIR und .1 x SRP 2410 M

Beitrag von Twilight » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 08:47

no, we do extra setup taps when the code for the setup is not realy used often.
here, i think, we have a situation like that...

for example: rebuildnav, backgroundcopy, automove, iqtuner....

so if you want to change the setup you start an extra tap like NFSserverSetup to configurate it.

twilight

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 09:17

[quote="Twilight"]no, we do extra setup taps when the code for the setup is not realy used often.[/quote]OK, I understand now. I do exactly the same by using TMA1-Config with TMA1.

At the moment, there is nothing to configure, only setting certain services to be loaded or bypassed on startup. This is an infrequent task and that is why I used TMSCommander as the trigger.

Because TMSServer is designed to work with multiple services, even services that do not exist yet, each service would have to have its own configuration TAP. For example, unfsd could have a configuration TAP that modified the exports file to make them read only, or to determine which directories are shared.

The FTP service could have a configuration TAP to determine which port to use. If we ever add samba, it could have a configuration TAP to set the workgroup name, etc. If I add a HTTPS reverse proxy to secure TMA1 for internet connectivity, that too might have its own configuration TAP.

Perhaps the control scripts could report the name of their configuration TAP and I could load that TAP directly from within TMSServer?

I have also just added a direct trigger for TMSServer so that it does not have to depend on TMSCommander. Select "Menu", then "Settings" and then press "File List" and TMSServer will be displayed. This will be in the next release, but I don't know then that will be. I have been working on the services broadcast functionality today and I have that working OK. Now I just have to write TMSClient to receive the broadcasts.

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens
Receivertyp: SRP2100, PVR5000, Vu+ Ultimo4K mit DVB-S2 + DVB-T2
Receiverfirmware: Die Aktuelle

Beitrag von Mucki » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 19:25

When I start the Telnet-Server my TMS2100 make a Reboot.
I think the utelnet is missing....
Zuletzt geändert von Mucki am Sa 12. Apr 2014, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Gruß Mucki :)

Taps: SE, TMSArchiv, V!deotext, Callmonitor, lost+found, TMSRemote, TimeShiftSaver, NiceDisplay, FastSkip, TMSCommander, Backupsettings, FreeSatEit_TMS, TMSMount, Inf+, TMA1

Neu Ultimo4K mit SmartEPGVu+, Autotimer, AutomaticBackup, EMC, Camofs, CoolTV, AdvancedLibrary, VWeather3.
Skin: IFlatHD mit Eisman Pro Features

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 22:41

[quote="Mucki"]When I start the Telnet-Server my TMS2100 make a Reboot.
I think the utelnet is missing....[/quote]
I suppose it is possible that utelnetd could be missing. Have a look in /sbin. Have you used KMTelnet in the past? To the best of my knowledge, the script should not cause the PVR to reboot, it should return a failed exit code to TMSServer.

Did you delete all of the old scripts when you installed the new version?

Does the same thing happen with any other service, or just Telnet?

Did you try TMSServer v1.0? If so, did you have the same problem?

In the past, have you been using TMSTelnetd or KMTelnet? Did you remove these from AutoStart or stop them before you tried TMSServer?

TMSServer has no logging capabilities at the moment and I am in the middle of developing the next version, so it will be difficult to add logging to the current version.

You can stop the telnet script loading automatically by creating the file "020-utelnetd.start.bypass" in "/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer".

There are 2 TAPs that start Telnet. KMTelnet starts /bin/utelnetd and TMSTelnetd starts the telnet daemon out of busybox. Let me know how your troubleshooting works out and if you still have no success, I will write a script to start the Busybox telnet daemon.

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 23:20

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:I suppose it is possible that utelnetd could be missing. Have a look in /sbin. Have you used KMTelnet in the past? To the best of my knowledge, the script should not cause the PVR to reboot, it should return a failed exit code to TMSServer.

Did you delete all of the old scripts when you installed the new version?

Yes
Does the same thing happen with any other service, or just Telnet?
No, only by Telnet
Did you try TMSServer v1.0? If so, did you have the same problem?
No
In the past, have you been using TMSTelnetd or KMTelnet? Did you remove these from AutoStart or stop them before you tried TMSServer?
In the past I use TMSTelnet and I only use it when I need it.
The TelnetServer is complete red. When I klick the start Button the TMS2100 freeze and reboot.
In the Folder /sbin there is telnetd.
Zuletzt geändert von Mucki am Sa 12. Apr 2014, 23:32, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Taps: SE, TMSArchiv, V!deotext, Callmonitor, lost+found, TMSRemote, TimeShiftSaver, NiceDisplay, FastSkip, TMSCommander, Backupsettings, FreeSatEit_TMS, TMSMount, Inf+, TMA1

Neu Ultimo4K mit SmartEPGVu+, Autotimer, AutomaticBackup, EMC, Camofs, CoolTV, AdvancedLibrary, VWeather3.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 23:38

Mucki hat geschrieben:In the Folder /sbin there is telnetd.
So utelnetd is not located in /sbin?

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » Sa 12. Apr 2014, 23:50

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:So utelnetd is not located in /sbin?

No ....

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 13. Apr 2014, 00:20

Thanks for helping track down this problem Mucki.

I made an assumption that all PVRs had utelnetd when I wrote the script.

The crash is still very puzzling. I modified my telnet script to start a service that does not exist and it did not crash. Perhaps you do have utelnetd but it is in another directory and faulty.

I will write a new script today that starts the telnet daemon from busybox and upload that. Another option may have been to copy my version of utelnetd into the TMSServer directory, but because you know that TMSTelnetd works for you, I will replicate how that works.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 13. Apr 2014, 03:45

The attached zip file has a new set of scripts. Both utelnetd and busybox telnet daemons are disabled by default and you can manually start the one that you want.

I think that in the future I will remove the utelnetd option because I will distribute busybox as part of the package.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » So 13. Apr 2014, 10:29

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:The attached zip file has a new set of scripts. Both utelnetd and busybox telnet daemons are disabled by default and you can manually start the one that you want.

I think that in the future I will remove the utelnetd option because I will distribute busybox as part of the package.

Hello,

I delete all old scripts and copy then new Scripts in the TMSServer-Folder. After starting the Tap, I open the Menue over TMSCommander. Only Portmapping was green, all other Services where red.
At first I start the ftp daemon with sucess. After that I start the NFS-Service with no sucess and freeze of the TMS2100.
After the TMS has made his Chkdsk I try it again. First ftp daemaon, second telnetd (busybox). After starting the telnetd daemon the box freeze and reloaded.
Then I rename all scripts I needed before starting the TMSServer. All daemons where running !
After that I tryed to open the Menue of the Tap over TMSCommander and when I click the Menue Button the TMS2100 freeze immediatly ! :thinker:
I Think their is no Problem with the Services .....
Zuletzt geändert von Mucki am So 13. Apr 2014, 11:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 13. Apr 2014, 10:54

Have you tried TMSServer with no other TAPs running? Perhaps there is a conflict with another TAP.

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » So 13. Apr 2014, 11:19

[quote="DeltaMikeCharlie"]Have you tried TMSServer with no other TAPs running? Perhaps there is a conflict with another TAP.[/quote]
No, I try this for you ...

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » So 13. Apr 2014, 11:25

I have test it with TMSServer and TMSCommander. Pressing the Menue-Button for TMSServer the TMS2100 freeze and reboot.
No other Taps are loaded. The Telnet, FTp, NFS Daemon and Portmapping are enabled.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 13. Apr 2014, 11:38

Thanks for testing.

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. Naturally, it works OK for me so it is very puzzling.

One last test that you could try:
  1. Start the PVR without TAPs
  2. Load your Telnet TAP
  3. Telnet to the PVR
  4. Load TMSServer
There will be some debug output that may help work out what is going wrong.

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » So 13. Apr 2014, 12:52

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:Thanks for testing.

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. Naturally, it works OK for me so it is very puzzling.

One last test that you could try:
  1. Start the PVR without TAPs
  2. Load your Telnet TAP
  3. Telnet to the PVR
  4. Load TMSServer
There will be some debug output that may help work out what is going wrong.

Here is the Log:

(none) login: root
# Running scripts for 'control / start'.
File Found = '000-portmap'
Looking for '/mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/000-portmap.start.bypass'.
Bypass file not found for '000-portmap'.
About to execute 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/000-portmap.control start'.
sysCommand = 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/000-portmap.control start', protocol = 'NULL', description = 'RPC to port mapper', ret = 0.
File Found = '020-utelnetd'
Looking for '/mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/020-utelnetd.start.bypass'.
bypassing '020-utelnetd.control' for 'start'.
About to execute 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/020-utelnetd.control status'.
sysCommand = 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/020-utelnetd.control status', protocol = 'TELNET', description = 'TELNET server', ret = 0.
File Found = '025-bbtelnetd'
Looking for '/mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/025-bbtelnetd.start.bypass'.
Bypass file not found for '025-bbtelnetd'.
About to execute 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/025-bbtelnetd.control start'.
sysCommand = 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/025-bbtelnetd.control start', protocol = 'TELNET', description = 'TELNET server (Busybox)', ret = 0.
File Found = '040-unfsd'
Looking for '/mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/040-unfsd.start.bypass'.
Bypass file not found for '040-unfsd'.
About to execute 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/040-unfsd.control start'.
sysCommand = 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/040-unfsd.control start', protocol = 'NFS', description = 'NFS Server', ret = 0.
File Found = '050-ftpd'
Looking for '/mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/050-ftpd.start.bypass'.
Bypass file not found for '050-ftpd'.
About to execute 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/050-ftpd.control start'.
sysCommand = 'sh /mnt/hd/ProgramFiles/Settings/TMSServer/050-ftpd.control start', protocol = 'FTP@88', description = 'FTP server (Port 88)', ret = 0.
Name = '000-portmap', protocol = 'NULL', description = 'RPC to port mapper', status = '1', bypass = '0'.
Name = '020-utelnetd', protocol = 'TELNET', description = 'TELNET server', status = '0', bypass = '1'.
Name = '025-bbtelnetd', protocol = 'TELNET', description = 'TELNET server (Busybox)', status = '2', bypass = '0'.
Name = '040-unfsd', protocol = 'NFS', description = 'NFS Server', status = '0', bypass = '0'.
Name = '050-ftpd', protocol = 'FTP@88', description = 'FTP server (Port 88)', status = '1', bypass = '0'.
Zuletzt geändert von Mucki am So 13. Apr 2014, 12:56, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » So 13. Apr 2014, 21:56

Thanks, I should have asked for 1 more thing.

What does the telnet console show when you 1) try to activate TMSServer from TMSCommander and 2) just before a reboot occurs?

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » So 13. Apr 2014, 22:02

I make this Tests tomorrow and give you the Info's.
For me its now Good Night ! :)

Mucki
Quelle des Wissens
Quelle des Wissens

Beitrag von Mucki » Mo 14. Apr 2014, 10:24

[quote="DeltaMikeCharlie"]Thanks, I should have asked for 1 more thing.

What does the telnet console show when you 1) try to activate TMSServer from TMSCommander and 2) just before a reboot occurs?[/quote]

The Telnet-Console shows this and the Menue Picture shows these Symbols:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich“