RonaldN
Topfazubi
Topfazubi
Receivertyp: SRP-2100 TMS
Receiverfirmware: TF-BCPC 1.10.00 21.12.2010

AW: NFS Server for PVR

Beitrag von RonaldN » Mi 26. Nov 2014, 20:10

Hi

I didn't get it with windows. so i downloaded NekoDrive. This ist working well... Thanks a lot...

Ronald
TAPs: TAP2Date, TMSDisplay, QuickPlay

postler1972
Guru
Guru
Receivertyp: SRP 2401 Eco

Beitrag von postler1972 » Fr 23. Jan 2015, 20:28

darf ich fragen wie man das Programm benutzt? Wie installiert man es? Gibt es eine deutsche Bedienungsanleitung? Ich kann leider kein Englisch um zu verstehen was hier geschrieben wurde
Danke
Gruß Thorsten :bye2:

SRP 2401 Eco, Autostart: Lost+Found, Qickplay, TimerDiags, Backupsettings, Remoteswitch, TMSRemote, TMSArchive, SmartEpg, jdaskip, Timeshiftsaver

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Fr 22. Mai 2015, 23:48

Have you tried to use "Google Translate" on my web site? It may help.

Haben Sie versucht, die Verwendung von "Google Translate" auf meiner Website? Es kann helfen.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... ite.com%2F

Schlickrutscher
Benutzer
Benutzer
Receivertyp: 2X VU+ DUO 2K SE, SmartEPG, Smartfiler, NAS Synology 416J
Receiverfirmware: VTI 15.0.0.2

Beitrag von Schlickrutscher » Sa 21. Mai 2016, 23:55

Hello,
I must say a really great Tap. copied, started and is running on the Topf.
If everything was so easy .....

Christian

Wolfman
Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware
<span title=Stets unschuldige(r) Anheizergeselle(in)>Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware</span>
Receivertyp: SRP2410M, SRP 2410,Reserve 2410 M SE,Halde TMS,TF5500,TF6000
Receiverfirmware: s. Sig

Beitrag von Wolfman » Mo 4. Jul 2016, 21:49

I recently bought an Open Hour Gecko 4k Media Player based on Android which is capable of accessing NFS Shares and also recognizes the ".rec" file ending.
Installed NFSServer TAP, started it and now I can watch Movies from the Toppy via the Gecko - great :up:
Zuletzt geändert von Wolfman am Mo 4. Jul 2016, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
SRP 2410M FW 10.01.2013 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, SmartFiler_TMS, lost+found, SmartDecrypter, TMSRemote
TMS , 2410 M SE stille Reserve
SRP 2410 FW 02/13 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, dbFit, SmartFiler_TMS
Der Fehler sitzt zwar meist vor dem Bildschirm, aber
Bitte nicht alles, was ich verzapfe tierisch ernst nehmen :o

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher
Receivertyp: SRP-2401CI+, 2x SRP 2 x 2100(both dead), Topfield 5000 MP(dead)

Beitrag von thc1138 » Do 4. Aug 2016, 20:56

FIRST OF ALL - Awesome TAP ... I read about it in my summer vacation when I finally got some spare time to come back and read in the forum.
Thanks to DeltaMikeCharlie for all his time and efforts!!! You really saved me from my children blocking the Toppy for watching all their stuff and I now have a chance to watch my recordings on my WD media player!!!
I admire you guys for your programming skills. I can only serve you by cheering your TAPs!

@ Wolfman,
I intend to replace my WD Media Player with an Android box but my requiste for this is that the box should be able to mount NFS and SMB. Do you access SMB and NFS on the Gecko box through Kodi mounting the shares or is the mounting done natively on the box (which app) and you direct Kodi to the local mount points?
I would be very interested to know how you do the NFS mount on Android to the TMSServer on the Toppy. Probably this is interesting to everyone in the context of this thread :-)
But if you do not want to post it here, I would kindly appreciate a PN as this would be my final puzzle piece to decide for a Android TV box.
Thank you!

And "Thanks" once more, DeltaMikeCharlie. I cannot wait to get back home from vacation to set it up!!!

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Wolfman
<span title=Stets unschuldige(r) Anheizergeselle(in)>Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware</span>

Beitrag von Wolfman » Do 4. Aug 2016, 21:08

Hi Thc1138

I access the NFS-(and also Samba-) Shares with the native (and so pre-installed) "Medicenter" App of the Gecko (this app is by the way identical to the HiPlayer on HiMedia Devices - so I think these should act similarily, I am not sure how other devices might work).

I have not tried this with Kodi yet (as far as I know, using the so-called "Wrapper" which allows Kodi to use the HiPlayer you cannot access NFS, even though Kodi's internal "DVD-Player" itself should be able to do so).

Oh, and I hope you can understand my Words (I am from Germany and learned English in school, which might be alright for chit-chat, but technical speech is another thing ;) -but I think you are also a german speaking citizen, so maybe we can continue in german :D )

Regarding the OpenHour Gecko: its Price is around 80 € at the Moment (the Vendor with the Big "A") an so is a very good deal in my opinion (the HiMedia Pro Series is widely considered as the best Android Devices at the Moment, but the Q5 Pro costs about 160 &#8364 ;) .
Zuletzt geändert von Wolfman am Fr 5. Aug 2016, 13:15, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
SRP 2410M FW 10.01.2013 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, SmartFiler_TMS, lost+found, SmartDecrypter, TMSRemote
SRP 2410 FW 02/13 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, dbFit, SmartFiler_TMS

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Fr 5. Aug 2016, 09:51

thc1138 hat geschrieben:Thanks to DeltaMikeCharlie for all his time and efforts!!!

Thank you for the compliment. However, the majority of the credit goes to the team that created unfs3. I just compiled it for the PVR and built a TAP to control it.

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

NFS Server for PVR

Beitrag von thc1138 » Fr 5. Aug 2016, 21:58

@DeltaMikeCharlie: You are welcome! Even "just" compiling and building a TAP is rocket science for the majority of us ;-)
Let us know in case you get the crazy idea to compile Samba for the Toppy ;-)

@Wolfman: You are right. I am german as well and think DMC would not mind switching to German to figure out the details regarding the Android box ...
Ich habe mich bisher an der Kodi Wiki Android Hardware für Transcoding orientiert und da stand der Gecko immer mit ? bei allen Transcodingalgorithmen. Aber Du hast auf jeden Fall mit dem Gecko den einzigen Android Mediaplayer, der offiziell SMB und NFS Support erklärt und Deine Bestätigung, dass es funktioniert ist viel wert. Aktuell brauche ich auch noch kein 4K weshalb der Gecko auf jeden Fall ausreicht. Für mich wäre eher interessant, ob man die Amazon Instant Video und Sky Go Apps installieren kann ... Laut Angabe vom Hersteller soll das ja funktionieren ... Ich bin wie gesagt noch 2 Wochen im Urlaub, aber ich überlege, ob ich für den Preis die Box beim großen A schon mal bestelle. Um vom NAS zu streamen nutze ich DS Video, aber selbst, wenn die App nicht geht, dann kann ich vom Tablet immer noch den Gecko als DLNA Clienten ansteuern.

Vielen Dank für die Info zum NFS Support vom Gecko, damit habe ich jetzt die Box, die alle meine Ansprüche erfüllt!

P.S.: Hast Du den Himedia H8 für ca. 100€ gesehen. Der hat auch SMB/NFS und ist der Nachfolger für Q5 und Q10, die ja deutlich teurer sind ...
Grüße/Cheers
thc

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
Zuletzt geändert von thc1138 am Fr 5. Aug 2016, 22:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Wolfman

Beitrag von Wolfman » Fr 5. Aug 2016, 23:41

Ich schreib Dir mal übers WE eine PN - im Prinzip bin ich aber selber noch am Rumtesten und hab mich etwas bei android-mediaplayer.de eingelesen.

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Fr 19. Aug 2016, 23:21

Hi all,

(die deutsche Version dieses Posts hänge ich gleich unten dran :thinker: )

after Wolfman declared that TMServer works well with his Open Hour Gecko 4K Android (v4.4) Media Player I became interested and investigated how to mount NFS shares to Android and I finally decided for a Nexbox A95X Android 6.0 box. I wanted a current Android level (6.0) and the latest stable KODI version (16.1) and 2GB RAM ( - but this box does not support playing 3D ISO files. This is unique to Open Hour HiSilicon boxes !!!)

As there is no native NFS mount possible in Android you need to accomplish it through the media apps ... It is possible to mount the TMSServer exported DataFiles directory on the Android box within KODI and VLC and both apps are able to recognize and play the Toppy's REC files natively!!! Find below my findings regarding mounting and playing the files from my SRP 2401:
  1. TMSServer exports file NFS mount options for KODI and VLC:

Code: Alles auswählen

/mnt/hd/DataFiles (ro,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure)
    The important mount option is "insecure", all others are mainly for better performance
    ... and I chose "ro" (readonly) as I only want to play (read) files from the Android box!
  2. KODI (16.1) and VLC (2.0.6) recognize Topfield REC files:
    After mounting the NFS share above to KODI and VLC both apps allow browsing and showing all content of DataFiles directory and subdirectories and both apps are able to play REC files in 1080p with Dolby Sound (ethernet cable needed - no WiFi).
    (KODI does not find the Toppy NFS share when searching through the existing "NFS resource connections". You will have to "add a new network connection" (last option in list: opens a new dialogue and then define the Toppy NFS share from there!!!)
  3. I can send my beloved WD HD Mediaplayer into retirement
    With the WD Mediaplayer I needed to link the .REC files to .TS for my WD box to recognize and play the recordings. This works now more convenient with KODI and VLC (see 2)).
  4. The Android box allows to install other important media and streaming apps
    As there are: Neflix (preinstalled), Sky Go, all my beloved Synology apps DS Video, Photo, ... and finally Amazon Video (via "Amazon Underground" App from Chip Website). On the Amazon Website you will find that streaming with the Android app is limited to SD (no HD)!!!
  5. There is a remote control app for the Android box available
    It is called "Smart iRemote". You can install it on your tablet or smartphone to control the Android box!
So, thanks to DeltaMikeCharlie to finally help me making this step towards an Android TV box to easily access now the Toppy's recording remotely from Toppy directly instead of having to copy them to my NAS box before.

The A95X box is future oriented as is supports all the new 4K codecs and has therefore the appropriate performance and RAM and Android level. For simply playing Full HD recordings or MKV files you can choose a much cheaper box with previous processors (Amlogic S905, S805, S812, Hisilicon 3798M, Rockchip 3229, 3368 ...) and Android levels :altermotzsack:

Hopefully someone finds this interesting :-)
Cheers
thc

Wolfman

Beitrag von Wolfman » Fr 19. Aug 2016, 23:40

Thank You - as I wrote you in my PNs I bought the Gecko mainly as a test device for the possibilities of Androidbased Mediaplayers.
3D Suppport and the attractive Prizing were the Main Reasons for my decision.

There are still some Glitches, so that my smoothly running Fantec 3DS4600 is still my Fallback Player ;) .

I plan to buy a device with updated versions of Android and Kodi in the near future (I suppose there won't be much support for the gecko anymore). Actually I opt for a HiMedia (which actually runs on Android 5.1 with Kodi 16.1 and is said to receive an Update for Android 6) or an Eweat Player (as soon as the new model of the latter will be available).
Zuletzt geändert von Wolfman am Fr 19. Aug 2016, 23:44, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 00:01

Hallo zusammen,

hier noch die deutsche Übersetzung meines vorangegangenen Posts :hello:

nachdem Wolfman beschrieben hat, dass der TMSServer sehr gut mit seinem Open Hour Gecko 4K Android (v4.4) Media Player zusammenspielt, wurde ich neugierig und habe nachgeforscht. Am Ende habe ich mich für eine Nexbox A95X Andorid 6.0 Box entschieden. Ich wollte den aktuellen Android 6.0 Level und die aktuelle stabile KODI (16.1) Version und 2GB RAM ( - aber diese Standard TV Box kann keine 3D ISO Dateien abspielen, das können nur die Open Hour HiSilicon Boxen !!!)

Da es im Android keinen nativen NFS Mount gibt, muss das durch die entsprechenden Media Apps erreicht werden. Es ist möglich das vom TMSServer NFS exportierte DataFiles Verzeichnis innerhalb von KODI und VLC zu mounten. Beide Apps können die Topf REC Dateien erkennen und ohne Probleme abspielen!!! Nachfolgend findet Ihr meine Erkenntisse, die ich beim Mounten und Abspielen der Dateien vom SRP 2401 zur Android Box gemacht habe:
  1. NFS Mount Optionen der TMSServer exports Datei für KODI und VLC :[ /B]

Code: Alles auswählen

/mnt/hd/DataFiles (ro,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure)
    Die wichtige Mount Option ist "insecure", alle anderen sind hauptsächlich für eine bessere Performance
    ... und ich habe nur "ro" (readonly) gemountet, da ich von der Android Box nur Dateien abspielen will (read)!
  2. KODI (16.1) und VLC (2.0.6) erkennen und spielen Topfield REC Dateien:
    Nach erfolgreichem NFS Mount in KODI und VLC erlauben beide Apps den Inhalt des DataFiles Verzeichnisses und der Unterverzeichnisse zu browsen und aufzulisten und beide Apps können die REC Dateien in 1080p mit Dolby Sound abspielen (nur per Ethernet Kabel - nicht mit WLAN getestet !!!).
    (KODI findet die Topf NFS Shares nicht, wenn man sie über die existierende "NFS resource connections" mounten will. Man muss eine neue Netzwerk Connection hinzufügen ... "Add a new network connection" (letzte Option in der Liste: öffnet einen neuen Dialog, wo man die Topf NFS Verbdinung konfigurieren kann!!!)
  3. Ich kann meinen liebgewonnenen WD HD Mediaplayer wohl in Rente schicken
    Mit dem WD Mediaplayer war es notwendig die .REC Dateien nach .TS zu linken, damit er sie erkennen und abspielen konnte. Das funktioniert mit KODI und VLC jetzt viel einfacher (siehe 2)).
  4. Auf der Android Box können auch andere wichtige Media und Streaming Apps installiert werden:
    Als da wären: Neflix (preinstalled), Sky Go, alle meine geliebten Synology Apps DS Video, Photo, ... und natürlich Amazon Video (via "Amazon Underground" App von der Chip Website). Auf der Amazon Website steht, dass das Streamen mit der Android App limitiert ist auf SD (leider kein HD)!!!
  5. Es gibt eine "Fernbedienungs"-App für die Android Box im Play Store
    Sie heißt "Smart iRemote". Man kann sie auf dem Tablet oder Smartphone installieren und von da aus die Android Box fern bedienen!
Von daher "Vielen Dank" an DeltaCharlieMike, dass er es mir möglich gemacht, hat direkt vom Topf aus Dateien remote zu mounten und ich mich daran gemacht habe es für eine Android Box herauszufinden und ich jetzt direkt vom Topf die Dateien abspielen kann, ohne sie vorher aufs NAS kopieren zu müssen :hello:

Für Interessierte: Die A95X habe ich mit Blick auf die Zukunft so gewählt, dass sie die neuen 4K Codecs mit der entsprechenden Performance und dem neuesten Android Level unterstützt. Wenn man einfach nur die aktuelle Technologie Full HD abspielen möchten reichen auch günstigere Boxen der vorherigen Generation (Amlogic S905, S805, S812, Hisilicon 3798M, Rockchip 3229, 3368 ...) mit älteren Android Leveln.

Vielleicht ist es ja für jemanden hilfreich :-)
Cheers
thc

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 00:14

Wolfman hat geschrieben:Thank You - as I wrote you in my PNs I bought the Gecko mainly as a test device for the possibilities of Androidbased Mediaplayers.
3D Suppport and the attractive Prizing were the Main Reasons for my decision.

There are still some Glitches, so that my smoothly running Fantec 3DS4600 is still my Fallback Player ;) .

I plan to buy a device with updated versions of Android and Kodi in the near future (I suppose there won't be much support for the gecko anymore). Actually I opt for a HiMedia (which actually runs on Android 5.1 with Kodi 16.1 and is said to receive an Update for Android 6) or an Eweat Player (as soon as the new model of the latter will be available).

Hi Wolfman,

so I hope my findings will help a little bit when you find that you can NFS mount directly into KODI and VLC. I agree that the NFS support of the file manager in your aged Gecko test box is even more convenient and no doubt that the HiMedia Mediaplayer is highly advanced to all others. But even the new HiMedia boxes are too expensive for me. I would then choose a new Fire TV and sideload KODI as legal sources for 4K streaming are still rarely available and Fire TV gives at least access to Amazon and Netflix (and 3D is not part of my use case :wink: ).
Zuletzt geändert von thc1138 am Sa 20. Aug 2016, 00:25, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Schraipfähla khorigiat

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 00:22

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:Thank you for the compliment. However, the majority of the credit goes to the team that created unfs3. I just compiled it for the PVR and built a TAP to control it.

Hi DeltaMikeCharlie,

if you are still watching this thread, I might have a late enhancement idea for your awesome TAP :wink:

I have tested TMSServer thoroughly with my Android Box (as you can see in im previous post) and I start your TMSServer TAP in the meantime from the Toppy AutoStart Folder.

Now it can happen that I still stream while my family thinks they want to power off the Toppy.

Wouldn't it be good to pop up a window when the "Power Off" button is pressed to inform that the TMSServer TAP is still running and that you can then choose to either go ahead and power off or to cancel the shutdown to prevent that a served NFS media stream is disrupted?

I would highly appreciate such an option to prevent an unwanted power off :hello: :hello: :hello:

What do you think? Is this feasible? Does it make sense?

Cheers
thc

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 07:56

thc1138 hat geschrieben:Wouldn't it be good to pop up a window when the "Power Off" button is pressed to inform that the TMSServer TAP is still running and that you can then choose to either go ahead and power off or to cancel the shutdown to prevent that a served NFS media stream is disrupted?
In theory it would be possible to do this, but it would be much easier for me if you just asked your family not to switch off your PVR.

If more people have this issue, I may reconsider the request.
Zuletzt geändert von jkIT am Di 24. Jul 2018, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 18:43

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:In theory it would be possible to do this, but it would be much easier for me if you just asked your family not to switch off your PVR.

If more people have this issue, I may reconsider the request.

You are right this is definitely easier for you :D

But the more interesting point here is if your efforts to add this function to your TAP may be considered harder than my efforts to make myself heard by my family not to turn off the PVR :motz: It is an explosive mix of renitency, oblivion, indifference and puberty :cry:

But I fear that this does not even wake your mercy ;)

So I can only hope that some other users of your TAP support my request :hello:

I will cry now silently a little bit but I will get over it ...

Cheers
thc

thc1138
Topfversteher
Topfversteher

Beitrag von thc1138 » Sa 20. Aug 2016, 18:57

Hallo liebe Gemeinde,
Dear community,

fändet Ihr eine Erweiterung des TMSServers sinnvoll, dass er ein Warnungs-Popup Fenster hochbringt, wenn der TMSServer läuft und jemand den Topf ausschalten will? Das würde verhindern, dass ein aktiver Videostream von einem anderen Topf oder einem Mediaplayer über NFS nicht abrupt unterbrochen wird, sondern der "Power Off" abgebrochen werden kann und man den Topf dann später herunterfährt, wenn man fertig geschaut hat und/oder den TMSServer gestoppt hat ...

how would you like the enhancement to TMSServer to bring up a popup warning when the TAP is active on the Toppy? This would prevent that a running video stream via NFS to another Toppy or to any mediaplayer would be interrupted unwanted and suddenly. The "Power Off" could be cancelled instead and the Toppy would keep on going until the video streaming is finished and/or the TMSServer has been stopped ...

DeltaMikeCharlie wird über eine Umsetzung der Idee nachdenken, wenn es genug Interessenten gibt.
DeltaMikeCharlie will consider implementation of this request if there is enough interest from others.

Danke für Eure Rückmeldung / Thanks for your feedback

Cheers
thc

P.S. @DeltaMikeCharlie: Would you mind to probably ask your folks in the Australien Toppy forum as this is your home play ;)

TV-Junkie
Alteingesessener
Alteingesessener
Receivertyp: VU+ Duo4K, Ultimo4K und Uno4KSE
Receiverfirmware: VTI 15.xx ausser der Uno 4K SE

Beitrag von TV-Junkie » So 21. Aug 2016, 13:12

Grundsätzlich sind alle Ideen gut, die den Topf davon abhalten, einfach so auszuschalten mit irgendwelchen laufenden, vom Hersteller so nicht vorgesehenen Verbindungen. Denn, von Prüfe Festplatte bis ich starte beim ersten mal garnicht durch ( Stellt man fest, wenn Aufnahmen nicht durchgeführt wurden) ist alles dabei. Nur ein sauberes herunterfahren incl der kappen der Verbindungen oder durchlaufen lassen, bis die Verbindung nicht mehr gebraucht wird, bringt es :angel:
Gruß Ha-Jü
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zum Tippspiel BuLi 2019/2020 hier entlang
Und wer Lust auf tippen beim DFB Pokal hat, darf sich hier austoben
Viel Spaß

Sat-Anlage: Astro CAS 90 mit Kathrein UAS 584 LNB (20Jahre alt und noch immer Top in Schuss :D ), Jultec JPS0506-8T Unicable Multischalter sowie UM/VF West Kabelanschluß
Installierte Plugins:OScam (incl OScam-Butler), LV4, SmartEPG VU+, ansonsten nix, was VTI nicht schon selbst mitbringt :)

Schlickrutscher
Benutzer
Benutzer
Receivertyp: 2X VU+ DUO 2K SE, SmartEPG, Smartfiler, NAS Synology 416J
Receiverfirmware: VTI 15.0.0.2

Beitrag von Schlickrutscher » Sa 27. Mai 2017, 22:31

Moin an alle,

ich habe seit einem Firmwareupdate auf die aktuelle Version bei meinem 2010er Topf ein Problem mit dem TMS_Server. Der Topf prüft seit dem Update bei jedem Start des Topf die Festplatte. Mit der vorherigen Firmware trat diese Eigenschaft nicht auf. Ich habe alle Taps aus dem Autostart Ordner genommen und nur den TMS_Server drin gelassen. Ich habe auch über TaptoDate den TMS_Server deinstalliert und neu installiert. Keine Verbesserung. Gibt es da etwas zu beachten, oder hatte noch jemand diese Problem?

Gruß
Christian

Edit:
Ich habe eben die Version TMS_Server Version 1.42 durch die Version 1.20 Dev3 ersetzt.
Diese Version verursacht den Fehler nicht.......
Zuletzt geändert von Schlickrutscher am So 28. Mai 2017, 00:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Antworten

Zurück zu „SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich“