Topfield Europe support for french owner ??

Have you found a bug in your Topfield receiver? Post it here.
DaDag
Vielfrager
Vielfrager

Topfield Europe support for french owner ??

Beitrag von DaDag » Mo 24. Mär 2008, 13:13

Hi,
It seems that Topfield Europe supports in high priority only the problems described in German.
Unfortunately the German technical is not directly translatable by most automatic translators, most important words still in german.

Europe is not only composed of Germany, all major European languages should be supported, in the same way as the German.

An sample : I have posted here and to Yi Hoze, in same time, for the french record problem (from the 21 january), I have received answer here 10 days after that the problem become solved in Korea for all PVR models.
We, french, have many others problems/bugs as no MHW EPG, teletext subtitle,... never solved since 2004/2005 but working well in other free receivers.

DaDag
Vielfrager
Vielfrager

AW: Topfield Europe support for french owner ??

Beitrag von DaDag » Mi 26. Mär 2008, 03:17

I think that you must immediatly stop to use your name TOPFIELD EUROPE TEAM when you answer to an french customer :
Dear Mr. XXXXX,

we are not able to help you with french Channels (they will not support us in any way). As far as I know, Topfield Korea is informed about this problem.

Best regards,
Michael Gerhard

Topfield Europe Team
Many problems doesnt need support from the provider but only some good knowledge for the DVB transmissions and associated tools (as korean developers)

I think that using project methods isnt the good way for support owner : too long reaction time.
This methods are only valid in the development phase not after (its my primary job)

Your complain to Topfield International have stoped our privilegied dialog with Mr Yi Hoze, this is damageable for us, if you rejected our problems.
Zuletzt geändert von DaDag am Mi 26. Mär 2008, 03:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Topfield Bugs“