Topfield TF600PVRt firmware 3.40 bugs

Have you found a bug in your Topfield receiver? Post it here.
suju
Neuling
Neuling

Topfield TF600PVRt firmware 3.40 bugs

Beitrag von suju » So 25. Okt 2009, 10:37

I wan't to report the following problems in Topfield TF600PVRt sold in Europe. My software version is the latest offered software TF-NNPCTF 3.40 (from January 22nd 2009). Device version is 5.4.2. Hardware version is 1.00.

Recording from EPG doesn't work reliably. I tagged several programs for timed recording for the upcoming week in the EPG with the symbol 'R'. After a while I noticed the symbols 'R' having automatically changed into 'Rt'. I had not modified the timer settings but this happened automatically. Maybe because EPG was updated? When I reviewed the timer settings I noticed that they had been changed. E.g. a timed recording that had been 1 hour in duration had been changed to 4 hours and was also now starting at a wrong time.

When creating timer settings using the WLAN connection and the web server then extra characters are appended in the end of the file names. E.g. "Asylum2005.rec" -> "Asylum2005al16009 .rec".

When browsing the timer settings using the WLAN connection and the web server then the channel name is never displayed correctly. Instead of the channel name "Not Displayable" is shown.

When I was recording an encrypted program and at the same time started to playback the program from the saved file then the end of the show was not recorded to the file. I wasn't shown any warnings that the recording would stop.

suju
Neuling
Neuling

AW: Topfield TF600PVRt firmware 3.40 bugs

Beitrag von suju » So 1. Nov 2009, 22:18

Here are couple more bugs I have encountered with the device:

Occasionally when I switch the device on from stand-by it reboots. It happens usually quite shortly (maybe 1 minute) after switching on from stand-by.

When creating timer settings using a WLAN connection and the web server then it's sometimes impossible to select the correct starting time. It happened to me that when it was November 1st and the clock was let's say 22:30. If I wanted to time a recording for any day in November starting between 22:00-22:29 I couldn't do it. The web user interface only allowed me to select start times between 22-23 starting from 22:30 (which is the current time today). If I selected a different month (December) then it allowed me to select other times too. It's still possible to create a timed recording for any time but I have to first create it with a wrong time and then go and modify it to be correct afterwards.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Topfield Bugs“