Loading...then L32501 code

Hier geht´s um TV, Zubehör wie Soundanlagen, Sat- , Übertragungs- bzw. Kabeltechnik und um alles,
was irgendwie zum Thema Technik passt.
legendsinc
Mein erster Beitrag
Mein erster Beitrag

Loading...then L32501 code

Beitrag von legendsinc » Fr 3. Jun 2022, 12:52

Hi, my friend has a Topfield 7260 Plus, when he powers it on, all that comes up on the display is 'loading', stays like that for about 5 seconds and then quick a 'L32501' code flashes up for approx. 1 second and then back to 'loading'.

Does anyone know what this means, I have no idea as I'm not familiar with Topfield boxes.

Thanks

legendsinc

FireBird
Suspekter verdächtiger Zauberküchenchef, TAP & Firmware-Guru
Suspekter verdächtiger Zauberküchenchef, TAP & Firmware-Guru
Receivertyp: SRP-2401CI+ TFIR
vu+ Duo 4k

Re: Loading...then L32501 code

Beitrag von FireBird » Fr 3. Jun 2022, 13:48

Hi, 32501 is the system ID of the Topfield 7260 and the respective ID is shown on every receiver at the beginning of the boot process. The most probably cause of the endless boot loop is either a corrupt firmware or corrupt settings.

Here’s a link to the Australian Topfield Wiki. This link points to the “PVR restarts” section which also contains a link to the “Recovering a bricked Toppy” topic at the bottom of the page.

We are happy to answer questions but as the 7260 is an Australian model, we might not know all model specific details but here you can find the Australian Topfield forum.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Technikforum“