All recordings vanish - Alle gespeicherten Sendungen verschwanden

Spezielles Forum zum TF5400PVR combo (Twin-Receiver für terrestrischen und Satelliten-Empfang)
davids
Mein erster Beitrag
Mein erster Beitrag

All recordings vanish - Alle gespeicherten Sendungen verschwanden

Beitrag von davids » Mo 2. Feb 2009, 22:05

Hello

I've got a problem with my 5400. It has happened 3 times now.

With no warning every recording disappears from the archive. Sometimes the amount of free space indicates that the recordings are still there, just gone from the directory. However, the next time I restart, the amount of free space says the disk is empty again.

Is this a fault that can be fixed? Is there a secret "erase all" button I have accidentally pressed?

Thanks

-----------------------------------

Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem 5400.

Ohne Warnung verschwindet ploetzlich jede aufgezeichnete(gespeicherte) Sendung vom Archiv.
Manchmal kann man an der Zahlenanzeige sehen, dass die Sendungen noch existieren sollten, dass diese nur nicht mehr aufgelistet werden.
Jedoch wenn ich das Geraet wieder anschalte, zeigt die Zahlenanzeige auf einmal, dass die Disk wieder leer ist.

Ist dies ein Fehler, der korrigiert werden kann? Oder habe ich vielleicht zufaellig einen Knopf gedrueckt der alles ausloescht?

Vielen Dank

FireBird
Suspekter verdächtiger Zauberküchenchef, TAP & Firmware-Guru
Suspekter verdächtiger Zauberküchenchef, TAP & Firmware-Guru
Receivertyp: SRP-2401CI+ TFIR
vu+ Duo 4k

AW: All recordings vanish - Alle gespeicherten Sendungen verschwanden

Beitrag von FireBird » Mo 2. Feb 2009, 22:40

Hi David,

welcome on board.

Some universal remote controls may send codes which trigger a reformatting of the hard drive. This will normally show the “do you want to format?” dialog and even if this code is buggy, you should regain the full free space. So it doesn’t seem to be related to a hidden RC “feature”.

I’m afraid that there are just a handful people owning the 5400, so the knowledge about which firmware release has which bugs is rather thin. Maybe you should tell us which version you’re using.

Regards, Alex

Antworten

Zurück zu „TF5400PVR combo“