flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer
Receivertyp: TopField 7700 HDPVR
Receiverfirmware: 0.34

AW: TopField GUI - Application for Web Configuration

Beitrag von flemlion » So 4. Jan 2009, 20:55

Weird, all those errors.

It can't possibly all be the error you posted in the image, since that can only occur for a modify/copy.
The simplest way to provide more info so that I can diagnose this is to turn on DEBUG (see the Options menu) and send me the files generated in the selected directory, together with the .log file from the installation dir (on Windows, typically C:\program files\flemlion)

flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von flemlion » Do 8. Jan 2009, 15:16

[quote="ToniMaroni"]No, I am not able to do anything. It is only possible to look for the output of each window. Trying to access to the Topf in any window causes an error. Downloading from filelist=>error, new timer=>error, modify timer=>error, etc..[/quote]

ToniMaroni,

the program isn't yet compatible with your particular configuration at this time.
Apparently you only listen to radio on Astra 2 and Astra 3, and watch TV exclusively on Astra 1.

A code fix will be implemented and in the meantime a workaround would be to have at least one TV service on both Astra 2 and Astra 3.

Regards,

FlemLion

ToniMaroni
Vielfrager
Vielfrager
Receivertyp: TF7700HDPVR
Receiverfirmware: 24

Beitrag von ToniMaroni » Fr 9. Jan 2009, 19:51

Hello Flemlion,

it works. Thanks for your support. I added Luxe.TV HD (Astra 2) and BBC HD (Astra 3) and now I have no more problems to access my receiver.

Thanks a lot once more.

ToniMaroni

cpeter
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von cpeter » So 25. Jan 2009, 22:02

Hi FlemLion,

so there's an other error message during file transfer!

What should I do?

See the attached pic for the error message.

Best regards
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von flemlion » Mo 26. Jan 2009, 09:52

[quote="cpeter"]Hi FlemLion,

so there's an other error message during file transfer!

What should I do?

See the attached pic for the error message.

Best regards[/quote]

The error is a double check I built in to verify the TF proposes the same file as the one you requested for the specific ID (as the TF tends to change it's mind from time to time as to which file corresponds to a particular ID).

So this error could mean one of two things:
- the TF has in fact changed it's mind, and you would not have gotten the file you requested anyway
- the filename check fails. Either because the filename is not consistent between the different TF screens, or because the application does not handle them properly. I think this could only happen for non-ASCII characters and as far as I can tell there's only that damn start character from an EPG recording in the beginning of your filename that's special, but it's hard to work out from the jpg.
But in this case, you could try to rename the file on the TF so as to remove anything special.
Zuletzt geändert von flemlion am Mo 26. Jan 2009, 09:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: readability

heratos
Vielfrager
Vielfrager

Beitrag von heratos » So 28. Jun 2009, 21:40

Hi Flemlion,

I have connected to my 7700PVR by your tool getting following messages:

C:\Program Files\FlemLion>java -Xbootclasspath/a:lib\log4j-1.2.15.jar -cp lib\jc
alendar-1.3.2.jar;lib\FlemLion-TopField.jar org.flemlion.gui.topfield.Main -host
192.168.178.16 -user guest -pw 0000
java.security.policy: error parsing file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/adochow/
.java.policy:
line 2: expected [;], found [IS]
java.security.policy: error parsing file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/adochow/
.java.policy:
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(97) | Sat Name mismatch: Hot
Bird<>Astra 1
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 3
<>5
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(97) | Sat Name mismatch: Ast
ra 1<>Astra 2
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 5
<>12
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(97) | Sat Name mismatch: Ast
ra 3<>Eurobird 1
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 7
<>13

The gui has started but I am missing a huge number of movies in the tab <Files>. All Directories are visible but only one or two files within this are there. Do you have any idea what the reason could be? Do you need some further information?

Cheers
Andreas

flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von flemlion » Mo 29. Jun 2009, 08:55

[quote="heratos"]Hi Flemlion,

I have connected to my 7700PVR by your tool getting following messages:

C:\Program Files\FlemLion>java -Xbootclasspath/a:lib\log4j-1.2.15.jar -cp lib\jc
alendar-1.3.2.jar;lib\FlemLion-TopField.jar org.flemlion.gui.topfield.Main -host
192.168.178.16 -user guest -pw 0000
.java.policy:
.java.policy:
[/quote]

You should check the file above.
If you do not know what is in that file and you are using your own computer, you might want to delete it. This file imposes extra security restrictions on any java software but is ignored if it contains errors like the ones mentioned above. It might have been put there by another java application, for example (home) banking software running on java, whose vendor you might contact about these errors.

[quote="heratos"]
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(97) | Sat Name mismatch: Hot
Bird<>Astra 1
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 3
<>5
ra 1<>Astra 2
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 5
<>12
ra 3<>Eurobird 1
ERROR [Exe-Thread-1] - ServiceScrape.getServiceList(100) | Sat index mismatch: 7
<>13

The gui has started but I am missing a huge number of movies in the tab <Files>. All Directories are visible but only one or two files within this are there. Do you have any idea what the reason could be? Do you need some further information?

Cheers
Andreas[/quote]

Two common reasons for this:

1) You are running a(n old) firmware that has the paging bug (too many to count, the 0.34 manages paging on the root level, the 0.24 at least one level deep as well)

2) You are in a subdirectory and not running 0.24, the only firmware that I know of that properly handles subdirectories.

flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von flemlion » Mo 14. Sep 2009, 21:02

Good news: I've managed to put together a new version, now 0.8.

It's available on the usable page: http://www.flemlion.net/topfield/index.html

Includes stability and functionality improvements.
Improved directory navigation (But still limited to what the firmware wants to give access to)
Download finish actions, including IR send, system suspend, hibernate and shutdown (on windows).

Otherland
Informationsquelle
Informationsquelle
Receivertyp: VU+ DUO

Beitrag von Otherland » Di 15. Sep 2009, 07:43

Thanks !

Great Work. :hello:

greetinns
otherland
Etipotplugin - das Geniale Plugin für den TV Browserund den TF6000 und TF7000
Und bevor hier Fragen zum xten mal gestellt werden: Topfield-Wikibesuchen
und bitte dieFAQslesen! :shock: Das beste Tool für den Filmtransfer mit LAN TopfieldGui von FlemLion

flemlion
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von flemlion » Fr 15. Jan 2010, 17:47

Version 1.0 is now available which brings improved functionality and usability regarding timers.
It now has a backup and restore function for timers which can also assist when you need a Factory reset.

The timer windows has been refashioned and now gives you more options than the plain sat-service selection from the web interface.

It's available on the usal page: http://www.flemlion.net/topfield/index.html

Huntelaar
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Huntelaar » Mi 21. Nov 2012, 11:22

I get the following errors:

I´ve installed the actual Java 7. Is this the reason?

Thanks in advance for your answer
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „TF77x0HDPVR“