TAPs für die SRP- und CRP-Serie
macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Receivertyp: 2 x TF 2401 CI+, 2100, 5200 C, VU+ Ultimo 4K
Receiverfirmware: SRP-Serie: die neueste, 5k: Jan 07 PTU, VU+ VTi 15.0

AW: TMSArchive - die Fileralternative für den TMS

Beitrag von macfan » Sa 21. Feb 2015, 09:51

Kann ich erst bei einer Wiederholung des Problems testen, der jetzige Problemfall ist schon gelöscht.

Gruß, Horst

Ricki
ToppiHolic
ToppiHolic
Receivertyp: 2xSky Q
MagentaTV MR601
2xUltimo4K DVB-S2x FBC
Receiverfirmware: Alle aktuell

Beitrag von Ricki » Sa 21. Feb 2015, 09:57

OK, ich gebe es gegebenenfalls gerne weiter :-)
cu
Ricki

SmartEPGvu+ & SmartFilervu+ Wiki

SAT Anlage - Kathrein: CAS 75 mit UAS 584 LNB & EXR 1512 (Multischalter 5 auf 12), Astra 19.2°E

VU+ ULTIMO 4K DVB-S2x FBC+Samsung SSD870 QVO , 2 TB
VU+ ULTIMO 4K DVB-S2x FBC+Kingston SSDSUV400S, 480 GB
Skin: Vu_HD_1080P mit angepassten Skinparts - VTi 15.0.02
Plugins: smartEPGvu+ , Multi QuickButton, OpenWebif, AutocutVfd, GithubPluginUpdater, InfoBarTunerState, VTi Panel

Panasonic TX-55GZW1509; Sony UBP-X700, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV 4K, Harmony Elite, Denon AVR-X2300W, Synology 716+ (6TB)

dRdoS7
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von dRdoS7 » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 02:20

Hi,

Firstly, a great tap, much more useful than native file manager. No wasted space (ie. sceenshots). Also now with tap managment, a great addition to TMSCommander.

I am using TMSArchive (on 2470, 2400 & 7260), also NASMount & BackGroundCopy taps.

With the native Toppy FM I can move files to different directories on the NAS (copied via BGC tap), but only one at a time, with TMSA I can't even do that. Is it possible to make it work the same? I like the possibility of moving multiple files, copied from the Toppy, around the NAS.

The ability to directly copy/move files from the Toppy to the NAS would be good, sometimes, if that's possible to add to TMSA.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

Twilight
Zauberküchencheflehrling mit extra Butter
Receivertyp: 1 x SRP 2100(TMS) TFIR und .1 x SRP 2410 M

Beitrag von Twilight » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 06:05

[quote="dRdoS7"]With the native Toppy FM I can move files to different directories on the NAS (copied via BGC tap)[/quote]
thats not true, this is only possible with SmartFiler

[quote="dRdoS7"]The ability to directly copy/move files from the Toppy to the NAS would be good, sometimes, if that's possible to add to TMSA.[/quote]
when you use BackgroundCopy with the "MoveToNAS" directoy, this is possible with every filemanager...every file or directoy which you have in the "MoveToNAS" directoy will be moved or create on the NAS

twilight

dRdoS7
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von dRdoS7 » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 07:49

Hi,

Twilight hat geschrieben:thats not true, this is only possible with SmartFiler

Reminds me of a French Chemical Engineer (nickname was Eric Le Miserable) we used to have at work: "but ziss cannot be!!" Plainly, to us it was, usually possible.

Anyway, sorry, but it is possible with the Toppy FM. I have done it many times.
Would be easier with TMSA though. :D

I can upload a video, showing NAS file movement operation of Toppy FM, if you want visual proof.

Twilight hat geschrieben:when you use BackgroundCopy with the "MoveToNAS" directoy, this is possible with every filemanager...every file or directoy which you have in the "MoveToNAS" directoy will be moved or create on the NAS

Yes, I am aware of this method, but it requires all the NAS folders to be created on several Toppies.

I use BackgroundCopy to copy files to the NAS, then I move them, one by one, into various directories. Sometimes, then I use a PC either FTP and/or Explorer to accomplish the same final step.

My "NAS", is a Windows PC, running FreeNFS.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

Twilight

Beitrag von Twilight » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 08:59

dRdoS7 hat geschrieben:Reminds me of a French Chemical Engineer (nickname was Eric Le Miserable) we used to have at work: "but ziss cannot be!!" Plainly, to us it was, usually possible.

Anyway, sorry, but it is possible with the Toppy FM. I have done it many times.

funny, because BackgroundCopy is programmed by twilight...and I know that this can't work.
the reason is that BackgroundCopy needs a job file for this work and it would be a big surprice when topfield has implement this into the firmware...so you can belive me, this doesn't happen :D

so if you want to move a file with toppy FM to your nas you have to use die movetonas directory, otherwise BackgroundCopy will do nothing.

twilight

dRdoS7
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von dRdoS7 » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 09:25

Hi,

Twilight hat geschrieben:funny, because BackgroundCopy is programmed by twilight...and I know that this can't work.
the reason is that BackgroundCopy needs a job file for this work and it would be a big surprice when topfield has implement this into the firmware...so you can belive me, this doesn't happen :D

so if you want to move a file with toppy FM to your nas you have to use die movetonas directory, otherwise BackgroundCopy will do nothing.

twilight

No, you misunderstand. I don't want to copy a file with TMSA, nor do I do it with Toppy FM. I use BackgroundCopy, it copies the file/s to the NAS. BGC works perfectly, mostly (sometimes it doesn't transfer the whole file). I then use the Toppy FM to move the files around the NAS.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I thought I explained it:
With the native Toppy FM I can move files to different directories on the NAS (copied via BackGoundCopy tap)
I'll tell you a joke about a missing "r" if you haven't heard it already. :lol:

All I am asking is for TMSA to have the same fuctionality as the Toppy FM: being able to move files around on the NAS.

Hope that clears my earlier post up.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

Twilight

Beitrag von Twilight » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 09:35

ok now I understand ;)

but it could be also usefull if TMSA would support job files for BackgroundCopy :D

twilight

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter

Beitrag von macfan » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 12:15

Twilight hat geschrieben:but it could be also usefull if TMSA would support job files for BackgroundCopy :D

Oh yes, I asked for that several times ;) . It's the only shortcoming of TMSArchive in comparison to SmartFiler.

Gruß, Horst

dRdoS7
Benutzer
Benutzer

Beitrag von dRdoS7 » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 22:14

Hi,

macfan hat geschrieben:Oh yes, I asked for that several times ;) . It's the only shortcoming of TMSArchive in comparison to SmartFiler.

TMSA is superior to SF in most (all?) respects. I used it for a while, until I found TMSA.

Only TMSA "shortcoming" I can think of is the "New Folder" function, which in SF creates a folder in the name of the currently highlighted file. Well, that and the above mentioned. But that's not a reason I would ever make the switch back.

Thanks,

dRdoS7.

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter

Beitrag von macfan » Do 5. Mär 2015, 06:24

Another wish is the feature to delete folders.

Gruß, Horst

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Do 5. Mär 2015, 21:05

[quote="macfan"]Another wish is the feature to delete folders.[/quote]
I'm using version 4.8c and it can delete empty folders. To delete folders with files would be a 3 step process. 1) Use the Red key to multi-select each file in the folder; 2) Delete the files; 3) Delete the folder.

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter

Beitrag von macfan » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 12:09

I don't want these three steps. I want to delete the complete folders with files just by pressing the blue key. Of course there has to be a warning.

This is one of two advantages of SmartFiler. In other aspects, eg. speed, stability, starting the last used file with one keypress, ... TMSArchive is better.

Gruß, Horst

Wolfman
Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware
<span title=Stets unschuldige(r) Anheizergeselle(in)>Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware</span>
Receivertyp: SRP2410M, SRP 2410,Reserve 2410 M SE,Halde TMS,TF5500,TF6000
Receiverfirmware: s. Sig

Beitrag von Wolfman » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 13:41

One more important issue to me is changing from SmartFiler to SmartEPG and vice versa by just pressing one button (without having to exit one and then open the other (well, I admit: I am a little lazy ;) )
Zuletzt geändert von Wolfman am Fr 6. Mär 2015, 13:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
SRP 2410M FW 10.01.2013 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, SmartFiler_TMS, lost+found, SmartDecrypter, TMSRemote
TMS , 2410 M SE stille Reserve
SRP 2410 FW 02/13 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, dbFit, SmartFiler_TMS
Der Fehler sitzt zwar meist vor dem Bildschirm, aber
Bitte nicht alles, was ich verzapfe tierisch ernst nehmen :o

Roemer
Vollzeit-Guru
Vollzeit-Guru
Receivertyp: SRP-2410M SE, SRP 2401CI+, SRP 2401CI+ Eco (eiserne Reserve)
Receiverfirmware: 18.12.2013, 3.4.2014

Beitrag von Roemer » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 15:53

macfan hat geschrieben:I want to delete the complete folders with files just by pressing the blue key.[...]This is one of two advantages of SmartFiler.

I did it once with SmartFiler and it failed. I had to delete then some corrupt files via ftd.

Anyway, I prefer SmartFiler because I like the look and feel and it fullfills my belongings (and of cause the easy way swapping between SmartFiler and SmartEPG :wink: )
Salve
Roemer
-----------------------------------------------

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter

Beitrag von macfan » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 16:16

Roemer hat geschrieben:I did it once with SmartFiler and it failed. I had to delete then some corrupt files via ftd.

I did it often and it never failed.
Anyway, I prefer SmartFiler because I like the look and feel and it fullfills my belongings (and of cause the easy way swapping between SmartFiler and SmartEPG :wink: )
These were the reasons why I stuck to SmartFiler for a long time. But now I switched. Why?
  • The development of SmartFiler has obviously been stopped.
  • There are still bugs in SmartFiler that won't be fixed. (One severe bug: If you move one file to another folder, an older file with the same name in that folder will be overwritten without asking.)
  • TMSArchive is much faster than SmartFiler.
  • TMSArchive has some nice features, e. g. continuing the last played recording with one key press.
Gruß, Horst
Zuletzt geändert von macfan am Fr 6. Mär 2015, 16:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Twilight

Beitrag von Twilight » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 16:16

Roemer hat geschrieben:I did it once with SmartFiler and it failed. I had to delete then some corrupt files via ftd.
i have done this many times without problems :thinker:

twilight

DeltaMikeCharlie
WebController
WebController

Beitrag von DeltaMikeCharlie » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 22:24

Wolfman hat geschrieben:One more important issue to me is changing from SmartFiler to SmartEPG and vice versa by just pressing one button (without having to exit one and then open the other (well, I admit: I am a little lazy ;) )

TMSArchive can already do this. In the configuration menu under the keys setting, there are 4 "User Defined" exit keys.

If you set a user defined exit key, TMSA will pop down, but it will also pass on the key so that other TAPs can use it.

I have my user defined exit keys set to "Recall" for TMSTimer and "Guide" for SmartEPG.

Wolfman
Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware
<span title=Stets unschuldige(r) Anheizergeselle(in)>Ewige Jungfrau, Schachtelsatzkönigin und missverstandener Aushilfsexbajuware</span>
Receivertyp: SRP2410M, SRP 2410,Reserve 2410 M SE,Halde TMS,TF5500,TF6000
Receiverfirmware: s. Sig

Beitrag von Wolfman » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 22:25

Thank You, I was not aware of this :up:
SRP 2410M FW 10.01.2013 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, SmartFiler_TMS, lost+found, SmartDecrypter, TMSRemote
TMS , 2410 M SE stille Reserve
SRP 2410 FW 02/13 FastSkip, SmartEPG, RebuildNav, ND_TMS, Timerdiags, dbFit, SmartFiler_TMS
Der Fehler sitzt zwar meist vor dem Bildschirm, aber
Bitte nicht alles, was ich verzapfe tierisch ernst nehmen :o

macfan
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter
Ex-iTiNa-Promoter

Beitrag von macfan » Sa 7. Mär 2015, 09:40

DeltaMikeCharlie hat geschrieben:TMSArchive can already do this. In the configuration menu under the keys setting, there are 4 "User Defined" exit keys.

Good to remember. I configured these keys and forgot it :patsch: . It is a very good idea!

Gruß, Horst

Antworten

Zurück zu „SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich“